Take Our Hearing Test
A hearing is one of the most important senses to our daily interactions and quality of life. One in Five Americans suffers from a form of hearing loss, according to a recent study from Johns Hopkins University. And while most people chalk it up to aging, it is a serious issue to let progress without treatment. It can lead to depression and other serious illnesses such as Alzheimer’s and dementia. When hearing starts to go, the sense of isolation can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
If you think you might be experiencing hearing loss, take our quiz below to find out if it’s time to schedule a consultation.
Take the Below Hearing Test
Using Yes or No Answers
- Do you often ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do your family members think the TV volume is too loud?
- Do you feel you may have excessive wax in your ears?
- Do you feel you can sometimes hear people, but can’t understand them?
- Do you have trouble hearing when talking on the phone?
- When you are in a group or crowded restaurant, is it difficult for you to follow the conversation?
- Do you find it difficult to pinpoint where noise is coming from (e.g. an alarm clock or telephone)?
- Has someone close to you mentioned that you might have a problem with your hearing?
- Do you feel tired or irritable after a long conversation?
- Do people seem to mumble or speak in a softer voice than they used to?
If you answered yes to 3 or more of these, you might be experiencing some hearing loss. If you answered yes to 4 or more, we encourage you to call for a consultation and hearing screening to find the solution that best fits your lifestyle.