COVID-19 is in the news everywhere, and we are closely monitoring the situation. We’re reaching out to assure you that you are safe at Hearing Solutions by Marcy. We are now open.
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date
- If you are being seen for a problem with your hearing aids not working or a cleaning, you will be asked to stay in your car and Marcy will come to you to get your aids. Simply call (864-509-1152) us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- In order to maintain social distancing we are asking that only the person being seen for an appointment come into the building.
- Upon entering Hearing Solutions by Marcy, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and your temperature will be taken.
- Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas
You can be assured safety measures at Hearing Solutions by Marcy will continue to evolve as more information develops.
Stay well, hydrate, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep.
We look forward to serving you,
Marcy and Deb